You must choose between two types of claim filing processes: Individualized Review Claim (IRC) or Discounted Cash Payment (DCP) claims. The DCP option is a much shorter process resulting in a quicker response for payment. The Individual Review option undergoes a more detailed review and the value of the claim is determined by the information provided.
- Shorter process resulting in quicker response;
- Processed first, in order of first received by the Trust;
- Single, fixed payment;
- All claims are evaluated identically. All claims of the same disease category receive the same payment;
- All Expedited Review claims are evaluated identically.
- Undergoes a more detailed review;
- Processed after DCP claims received on the same date, per instructions. The most serious disease category processed first;
- Two payments. Second payment paid two years after first payment;
- Payment percentage re-evaluated yearly. Offer could be less than DCP offer;
- Individualized evaluation;