You may either file a claim electronically through the Trust Online system or you may request a claim package from the Trust by calling Claimant Relations at (800) 708-8925 or download the hard copy claim form from the Documents page. You must complete and sign either the Discounted Cash Payment (DCP) claim or the Individualized Review Claim (IRC) and send it to the Trust’s mailing address.

Posted in: Claim Filing